normal
forum

Home Forums The Transformation Be Proud of Resignation – We are heroes

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Polly 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author
  • Nicoletta
    Participant

Hi everyone,

The past few days I’ve just been thinking and recalling back to how I felt and how I thought a couple years ago when I was first exposed to the Human Condition and what it’s all about. I think one of the most confronting topics for me at least was the process of resignation.

I used to think that resignation was a bad thing, or something not to be proud of. But now I know that it is one of the most important acts that humans have been doing for about 11,000 years.
    Resignation is the process of killing off your soul because you become suicidally depressed about the truth of the world, and you ask all these questions with no answers about the true state of the world and how you are feeling. To cope with this, we undergo resignation, where we block out our soul, basically seperate us completely from our souls world to inevitably cope with all the madness with no answers. We stop believing and living out our childhood, instinctive-like state believing in a cooperative all loving existence and take up a competitive, must win and prove yourself, egocentric existence to cope with thinking that we are ‘bad’ and must prove our worth.

I am open now to admit that I am resigned mess who is manipulative and selfish and does so many little acts that revolve aorund my ago and gaining wins wherever I can find them. But for me, it took me a while to be able to admit that, or at least actually understand that I am also a victim of the human condition and realise the heroism in that. I changed the misreading from thinkin that resignation was a seemingly bad act that made e worse than others, to viewing myself and everyone as heroes.
    And now with understanding, I can realise that my old world, destructive behaviour is obsolete now and with understanding it can all erode and transform into enthusiasm ad love for this project.

If humans didn’t resign, and remained suicidally depressed then the human race couldn’t exist today. The point of resigning, is to be able to continue on fighting the battle in search for understanding. We needed to go from living in a state of ignorance (about our worth) to a state of enlightenment with the understanding of our selves and that we are fundamentally good.
    Yet this wonderful outcome of finding the understanding of the truth behind humans and about the Human Condition that Jeremy resolved, could never have been achieved without humans undergoing resignation for so many years.

So my point is, that Humans are the heroes of the Journey of life because we have had to be courageous enough to resign ourselves to a life of power, fame, fortune and glory. We have had to kill off our souls, to continue the heroic battle to find understanding. So Be proud of being a resigned individual.

BUT… Here comes the big But…
    NOW that we have FINALLY been rewarded with the utmost important, life saving information about the Human Condition and that we fundamentally can understand ourselves now and all our seemingly evil and corrupted behaviour, we are GOOD not bad humanw for behaving this way. AND now that we have been given this liberating truth, all this behaviour we have been acting out in the old world is obsoleted. We can now TRANSFORM ourselves from living a resigned, egocentric, alienated life to living a free, liberated, happy and truly meaningful and exciting existence

I believe John Biggs in his affirmation said that resignation is something to be proud of!! “We took it up to avoid suicidal depression and we had to-it was actually the responsible thing to do—so we don’t need to be ashamed of how upset and embattled we are. In fact, we can be incredibly proud of the fact that we are resigned”

Tony Gowing in the Wonderful Transformation Counsel said on many accounts that being a resigned human being, we are all messes, our resigned part of our brain will love to get wins out of everything. To be resigned and a victim of the human condition we are psychologically upset. Our resigned brain does not act on logic but only off our ego and competitive behaviour to gain a win for ourselves. But living through our resigned self and for our ego is obsolete now. It is redundant!!

So now after knowing that we are heroes for resigning, we can now change our state of thinking and live through the part of our brain that loves this information and begin to transform ourselves from living in the resigned, dark existence buried in Plato’s cave, to basking in the liberating sunshine of understanding to truly transform into the new world of living!

I hope everyone has a sunshine filled day :)
    Love, Nicoletta

• Roger
    Participant

Wow Nicoletta, that was such a clean description of a miss-reading that I think so many people go through, and the exact solution to the problem. I certainly relate to everything you said about resignation … in the early days thinking it was a bad thing.

The point you make
    “that Humans are the heroes of the Journey of life because we have had to be courageous enough to resign ourselves to a life of power, fame, fortune and glory. We have had to kill off our souls, to continue the heroic battle to find understanding. So Be proud of being a resigned individual”

and that
    “now after knowing that we are heroes for resigning, we can now change our state of thinking and live through the part of our brain that loves this information and begin to transform ourselves from living in the resigned, dark existence buried in Plato’s cave, to basking in the liberating sunshine of understanding to truly transform into the new world of living!”

are the two points (along with the Adam Stalk story) that I go to in my mind whenever I need to remind myself what has transformed my life and how we can transform the world.

Thanks for putting your thoughts on the forum.

• Nicoletta
      Participant

Thanks Roger :)
      And yes having these points to remind us of the incredible transformation that we all are capable of and can live freely now is just wonderful.
      And the Adam stork story is just a very clean and wonderfully simple story to represent the journey that humans went though. When you think about it, we suffered for over 2 million years to find this understanding but now it’s all found and the battles won. We don’t need to suffer through proving ourselves because we know we are good and not bad! And Adam shows us this from the simplicity because it we had a conflict with our instincts and intellect which criticised our search for understanding and our experiments, but now being able to explain ourselves, it’s all over!
      Done and dusted is the old world, and let’s put all our energy and love into building the new world!

Love Nicoletta

• Polly
    Participant

Hi Nicoletta,

Thank you for your beautiful description of resignation and the journey through Jeremy’s explanation of seeing the stark tragedy of the resigned state to seeing it as a wonderful gift. I really relate to everything you have explained and also know how key it is to really understand resignation in the full glorious context of the whole human journey. Resignation really has been a survival tool for us all to cope with the confrontation of who we have become due to living with the human condition. Without resignation we could not have survived, and if the human race didn’t survive, then we would never have found the explanation that liberates us all from the confrontation and enables future generations to not have to resign like we did. It has been a perfectly marvellous way to get us here, and every resigned human for thousands of years has contributed to this incredible time we are now at. It is so important to keep the full picture in our minds because that allows us to see ourselves as part of the heroic journey as you describe, which avoids the confrontation that comes when we don’t live with the full truth. And when we feel confronted by what we have become, then our old ways of coping with that will respond by needing power, fame, fortune and glory, which we all have our own versions of. And that is a torturous, selfish existence that is now redundant so why would we ever want to live back there when we can now live with compassion and understanding and honesty and love and above all that, we can live meaningful lives by knowing that if we live like the human condition is solved then we are supporting these understandings and helping the future rather than living in the past. So I’m with you, ‘let’s put all our energy and love into building the new world!’!!

Love Polly