normal
forum

Home Forums Feedback Everyone needs to read this!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Susy 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
  • Susy
    Participant

How awesome and exciting is this review for ‘Freedom’ on Amazon.co.uk?! Everyone needs to read this I agree Roz Bachl!
    “Having read Freedom it has transformed my marriage (its my second) and finally the world makes sense, with every turn of the page it all clicked into place and is so obvious actually, its like my soul knew it was true. Its all very exciting too, I can’t help walking about smiling! I love the fact that now I have the reason as for the why of everything! For so many years I have been reading about what are now I see as the symptoms of the HC now we have the cause, how good can it get? With every turn of the page another ANSWER to all the questions, even the meaning of life. Everyone needs to read this.’”

• RJ
    Participant

Great review Roz and I agree the more people read this groundbreaking, world changing book the better!

• RJ
    Participant

I’ve just read other great things Roz has written about Freedom, and also this video too (link below) that is on the website for the WTM UK, which she has established. It’s an exciting and impressive 3 minutes! This will help a lot of my friends and contacts. Thanks Roz.

Home

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  RJ.

• Susy
    Participant

Have just re-read Freedom essay #16 on the global centres and they are all so exciting. Love Roz’s video there. Another more recent one for me is from the founder of the US East coast Centre, Gerry. His video is exciting too, this is an extract: “I am absolutely thrilled with the opportunity to open up this Centre, to share this amazing information that I’ve discovered, that has changed my life, and I am convinced is the holy grail for the transformation of the human race on this planet.” Such exciting times while momentum grows and grows for this world saving understanding of ourselves!
    https://www.humancondition.com/freedom-essays/wtm-centres-opening-around-the-world/