normal
forum

Home Forums Feedback Keeps shedding light 🌞

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  RayA 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author
  • RayA
    Participant

Not sure if this is right to start a new topic as it’s possibly conveyed elsewhere, but i just wanted to share with everyone something..

It’s been some time since i first came across Jeremy’s explanation of the human condition – it’s 2 years since I first read FREEDOM. I’ve recently started rewatching the new videos and I must say how helpful it has been for me to hear Jeremy explain the human condition explanation and also to hear him debunk the existing theories on our evolutionary biology. He is spot on when he talks of the ‘seductiveness’ of the savage instincts excuse explanation for human behaviour. [If you haven’t already, watch the videos on the homepage to get what i am referring to.]

Anyway the point of my topic is that, even after 2 years of digesting this explanation and applying it my life, it continues to amaze me that when i apply this understanding, how transparent everything becomes, and how others, and particularly my own (!!) behaviour becomes. It can be confronting at times but I use the macro story of humanity’s journey to keep me grounded.

Anyway I seem to be having aha!! moments frequently at the moment so I thought I’d share : )