normal
forum

Home Topics General Discussion Kids and Teens

• Author

Dave
      Participant

The HC information has made a big change in the way I see the world and how I react to the world. One of things that is hard for me to witness are the things that just don’t need to happen and hardest of all to see kids go through resignation. I see kids and just want to tell them about the HC. I have worked with my own kids and it helped, but you can see the hardship resignation causes. Anyone else have this experience or any ideas on how to share HC information?

Has anyone set up a charity organization for kids with HC as a theme? The organization could do outdoor and other activities and promote learning about HC and other good human values. Kind of like environmental organizations that work with kids and promote sustainability etc…

My wife work with an organization that helps kids, but its not really appropriate to promote the HC as part of this work.

Yeah I struggle with that too Dave. I’ve been watching it happen in my niece and it’s torturous, especially in this transitionary time when we have the answers right there – it’s like you’ve got the pill that they need but you can’t get it to them. The bottom line I try to keep in my head is that the fastest way we can really help our children is to get these ideas accepted in the mainstream. And the more we focus on helping with that the quicker we can get it to future generations of children in a real sense. And anyway, the people who can impact children the most with this is their parents because when parents can break the silence about their own upset/ alienation and be reinforcing of the truthful, real world their children can access, it wont be too long before children don’t have to resign. But there is a lot of upset in the world now, and it won’t be easy overcoming that until there is a powerful mainstream presence of this truthful information. That’s my opinion anyway.

I really love your idea though because that could still make a huge difference and teenagers are the most receptive to this for sure… The way I imagine it beginning is with a few adults who are appreciative of this information themselves getting together with their own children and growing it that way, otherwise it may be a bit challenging getting the parents to involve their kids? I don’t know but educating the adults seems to be the first step to me?

Roger
      Participant

Hi guys,

Dave I like the idea too and I agree its horrible to watch friends kids reaching that issue, but having said that Sarah’s logic does make sense.
      Getting the mainstream of society onboard will have that problem solved in a min ….. I just don’t know how long it might take to get the mainstream engaged.
      Its a horrible catch 22.

Willow
      Participant

Yes I agree Sarah about the importance of mainstream support for this explanation of the human condition and what’s going to be so amazing Dave is what Jeremy Griffith regularly says ‘soon from one end of the horizon to the other will appear an army in its millions to do battle with human suffering and understanding will be its weapon’ – I think about that and that comforts me and gives me peace that it won’t be long before all children on earth will have access to this information and can grow up free of the pain and suffering that’s been understandably caused by the human condition. It warms my heart.

Tommy
      Participant

I have nothing to add really to what has already been said above by Willow, Roger and Sarah, needless to say Dave that I empathise with your sensitive thoughts and am glad you started this forum as it will help others. It’s obviously what this information is all about and is gunning for to end the pain on planet Earth — for children to not need to resign any more because they biologically understand the upset in the world, and a few generations further on from there where children will live in a world that actually meets their idealistic expectations. I’ve thought alot about how I feel about this topic because it IS SO hard as you say Dave, and horrible as Roger says, watching those close to you still suffering as they don’t have the answers yet that Freedom provides. But this is where I’ve got to, of course we will help those closest to us as much as we can, but I really think it does come down to the priorities of how do we get this information out there the quickest, to help the most people, and so end the suffering soonest on a global level — to help the millions and millions of children and adults and the whole planet that is all out there suffering beyond belief. That’s the thing to preoccupy our minds and lives with because looking after this information in that bigger way will look after everyone and everything we love, and that at the moment is gunning for mainstream support as the others have said above. I always come back to the mantra that Jeremy has in ‘Freedom’, para 1191 “Yes, all that matters now is that the truth is kept alive and that it is disseminated to the world’s population, because it alone can heal the human race and save the world. All everyone should do now is support the truth about the human condition and it will achieve everything everyone has ever dreamt of. If we look after this information it, in turn, will look after each of us and the world. That is the mantra of the new world that understanding of the human condition brings about.”

Roger
      Participant

Hi Tommy,
      One of my favourite phrases that I’ve read somewhere in this is, “we just need to keep batting” ie if everyone that sees the truth and value in this explanation just keeps doing whatever they can to support it, then “we” / humanity will get there, to the moment when the Human Condition is no longer a crippling misunderstanding but a subject openly spoken about, understood and defused for all the generations to come, and everyone currently walking the planet.
      The desire to stop more children having to go through Resignation or grow up in a traumatised world is a great motivator.

Tommy
      Participant

This is a great short video of Jeremy discussing Resignation with broadcaster and journalist Brian Carlton, it’s called ‘Teenagers can see the imperfections of life all around them’.

Whamy
      Participant

Tommy
      Participant

That’s a wonderful list of books Whamy and I’m so glad that people spent the time to do that for teenagers as it’s such an awful and lonely time. It’s going to be such a different place when we can talk to children and adolescents about what is really going on in the world, break all the denial finally be able to be honest with them and ourselves. I noticed that ‘CATCHER IN THE RYE’ is listed there on your website link, as it should be, what an amazing book! Jeremy Griffith refers to this novel in his book ‘Freedom’. In paras 113-118 there is an absolutely wonderful passage, eg. “That sublime classic of American literature, J.D. Salinger’s 1951 novel ‘The Catcher in the Rye’, is a masterpiece because, like Coles, Salinger dared to write about that forbidden subject for adults of adolescents having to resign to a dishonest life of denial of the human condition—for ‘The Catcher in the Rye’ is actually entirely about a 16-year-old boy struggling against Resignation.” And that it is “‘really one long poem about the agony of having to resign to living a human-condition-denying, superficial, totally false existence.” Jeremy writes a lot about Resignation in ‘Freedom’ and the fact that now we have biological understanding of the human condition no one will have to resign to reality anymore. This is another reference to ‘Catcher in The Rye’ in regards to that now-found freedom for the human race, “…Holden Caulfield, the central character in J.D. Salinger’s seminal book, The Catcher in the Rye, said that ‘the only thing that I’d really like to be’ is a ‘catcher in the rye’ saving ‘thousands of little kids’ from going ‘over the cliff’ of Resignation. Well, we can all start living Holden’s dream now; we can all become ‘catcher[s] in the rye’! I know it sounds far-fetched, but truly, in the near future there will be one book on that list ‘the book that saved my life’ and that will be FREEDOM by Jeremy Griffith!

nomad
      Participant

WTM Email 45 is a really good introduction to Resignation. It would be a great way for adolescents to read about the concept I think. https://www.humancondition.com/wtm-emails/resignation/

Viewing 9 reply threads
Reply To: Kids and Teens
Your information: