normal
forum

Home Forums General Discussion other WTM people in my area

This topic contains 18 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  DaveH 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
  • debbiestaite
    Participant

Good morning. I would love to be part of a group of people who are interested/have joined WTM in my area where we could meet up, eat, share stories etc and support one another. I live in Tauranga, New Zealand. Not sure if this is the forum where i can find this information or not. If anyone has another idea of how to find others please let me know. Thanks Debbie

• Tommy
    Participant

Hi Debbie, I don’t live near you or even in NZ but would love to hear about your journey with this information if you ever wanted to chat with me on this forum

• debbiestaite
      Participant

Thanks for that Tommy. Im still getting my head around it…not too much though so would be good to chat about it. Just hate being on the computer :)

• Tommy
      Participant

Hi Debbie, You have probably seen this but I thought I’d contact you in case you haven’t that there is now a WTM Centre in New Zealand, this is the website
      https://www.wtmnewzealand.com/

• Roger
    Participant

Yeah I agree with Tommy Debbie.
    I’m happy to share some thoughts about the experience of using this information when it works for you.

• debbiestaite
      Participant

Thanks for replying. Its good to touch base even if it is through this medium. To know there really is real people out there who get this stuff :)

• Tommy
    Participant

Hi Debbie, yes this is such an exciting time to be alive when understanding of the human condition arrives! And it’s awesome, and important too, to share that as there’s so much to learn and do, so anytime you feel like sharing your thoughts this is a great place. I presume you are reading or have read ‘Freedom’? It’s just amazing to be able to understand human behaviour, including your own, and the whole world around us. To finally be able to make sense of human suffering and know that there was such a good reason for it all, and not only that, that we can all finally leave ‘the cave’ life and be truly liberated is beyond words! I love this line in para 309, “Yes, the human race can now, at last, ultimately, finally leave Plato’s horrid ‘living tomb’ ‘cave’ of truth-avoiding, alienated, psychotic and neurotic darkness and stand in the warm, healing sunshine of understanding.” Look forward to hearing from you Debbie.

• Tommy
    Participant

HI Debbie, I just wanted to touch base and say hello! I have been corresponding with a British woman who lives in Spain on the forum — link below. Her name is Roz so just look for her name as it starts a bit lower down (and actually it doesn’t relate to the religious part of this thread). I just thought you might like to read along as being new to this yourself you may find things that you relate to or help you or bring up questions. All the best Debbie.

Have people made progress with their religious family and friends?

• Cinderelli
    Participant

I also echo debbiestates sentiments. My husband and I have been studying Freedom for about 3 years now, and would love to widen our circle of two to include others close by! Family and friends seem pretty uninterested so far in wanting to understand/discuss the toll the human condition has had, and is having, on our lives and the rest of the planet and how this understanding can break us out of this psychosis we’re in. We live off the east coast of Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada.

• Susy
      Participant

Hi Cinderelli, Yes I agree with Tommy that the Forum is a great place to discuss this information in Freedom and on the WTM website, and does close the gap of the physical distances between us somewhat. There are some wonderful videos on the website too of people discussing how this understanding has transformed their lives which you might have seen but I find that very nourishing to watch. I’ve included one below. I also noticed WTM Admin have made this comment in another part of the Forum which is relevant to your query too — link below. All the best! Susy
      https://www.humancondition.com/forums/topic/how-to-find-others-in-my-area/

• Tommy
    Participant

Hi Cinderelli, that sounds wonderful that you and your husband have been absorbing Freedom for so long. The logical breakthrough biological understanding it presents really is the answer to all our prayers, but many are so afraid of the whole subject area of the human condition they don’t want to discuss it, or even admit it exists, so I empathise with your comments. It would be great to discuss this further. There is just so much to learn and talk about and adjust to with this whole new paradigm of knowledge that Freedom has opened up. As I said to Debbie, I unfortunately don’t live in your area either, but I love talking about Freedom here on the Forum if that would work for you.

• wsmann
    Participant

Hi Debbie! I’m also interested in connecting with like minded folks. I’m outside Philadelphia, east coast USA. I looked in Meetup and did not find any hits. There is a meetup in Sydney called “Self Transformation tips and insights” but it is not WTM related. Thanks, Bill

• wsmann
    Participant

Why Canada? Toronto is sort of close by at 450 miles, maybe an 8 hour drive. Why are you not in the US? I feel like you need to be.

• WTM Admin
      WTM Admin

Sorry Bill, that was a typo – I meant to say we don’t yet have a WTM Centre in the United States, but do expect to soon as support continues to grow. Stay tuned!!

• crystal
    Participant

Hello I am a fascinated new member my name is Crystal. Is anyone else from Ontario Canada?

• Annette Williamsen
    Participant

Hello I am a new by n would like to know if there are other members with whom I can meet with n discuss strategies? Sooke B.C.?

• DaveH
    Participant

I should add my own call out here, so Hi to everyone everywhere on the sunshine highway.

If there’s anyone in South Wales, UK then it would be great to hear from you.

Cheers, Dave.