normal
forum

Home Forums General Discussion Project FREEDOM

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Tony M Tony M 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
  • DaveH
    Participant

Not only is it helpful to know what is currently happening within the WTM but it is inspiring to discuss possibilities for projects and other progressive ideas to achieve FREEDOM, so I thought I’d create this thread as a place to collaborate.

To start off, one suggestion is that it may be better if this was an entire forum to itself so that topics could more easily be discussed within threads.

Cheers, Dave

• DaveH
    Participant

It would also be helpful to know what the WTM is currently focussing on so we can better support it.

From reading the material here on the WTM website, the current focus appears to be development of various approaches to address roadblocks that are preventing readers from understanding the message of FREEDOM.

DEAF EFFECT

One area that may be contributing to the roadblock is a ‘deaf effect’ that some readers of FREEDOM suffer from. Is this what effort is currently being directed towards investigating? Are there other areas of focus that currently require further discussion/investigation?

• Tony M
    Tony M
    Participant

Yes Dave, the deaf effect is THE roadblock preventing readers from accessing these world-saving insights. As Jeremy has made very clear on the 1st video on our website the problem of the deaf effect is absolutely enormous. You only have to read Plato’s warning of that which Jeremy refers to in that first video/essay where Plato predicted that when understanding of the human condition arrives the deaf effect would be so great that people ‘wouldn’t be able to hear a single thing they’re now told is real’. So yes, it is a major issue we’re grappling with and once we get through the deaf the effect the world will absolutely open up and there’ll be endless projects for everyone to be involved in around teaching these understandings and repairing our world. But for now appreciative members can best help and support us and our Global Centres by firstly becoming familiar and fluent with this whole new understanding paradigm and the Transformed Lifeforce State (TLS) and by spreading the good news of Jeremy’s publications and the WTM’s website by whatever means available to them. This quote from Part 3 of Transform Your Life and Save the World sums it up:
    ‘All that really matters now is that this new paradigm of the reconciling and redeeming understanding of the human condition is appreciated and disseminated to the world’s population, because it alone can heal the human race and save the world. All everyone should do now is support the truth about the human condition and it will achieve everything everyone has ever dreamt of. If we look after this information it, in turn, will look after each of us and the world. That is the mantra of the new world that understanding of the human condition brings about.’

• DaveH
    Participant

Thanks Tony, that’s good to hear what’s going on in these pioneering days. So come on folks, let’s get our constructive heads together and come up with ideas to get past the dazzling brilliance of the sunshine highway – we need some FREEDOM Shades!

In an earlier stage of life I was coordinating some study groups to help people learn new information. We called these ‘study circles’ where 5 to 10 people gathered in someones home to interactively study together. These study circles were relaxed, creative and good fun. This format may work well in both introducing the Human Condition to new people and also in guiding them through the deaf-effect roadblock, so I’m throwing this ‘out there’ for consideration as one possible approach.

There was a particular format to the study books that we were using and I’ve duplicated that format to throw together an example study book for FREEDOM which I’ve made available at the link below. I’m only offering this as way of suggestion for something that may be helpful, but a study book of this type would obviously need some deep consideration by WTM to create properly and effectively.

Link to the example document…
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yvJC__OL1JQE97T8RYKmwNomQsBBJFKH/view

Cheers,
    Dave

• GoldenRuler
    Participant

Beautiful Tony M!!! As a resigned person, I lined my castle walls with the lies that life is a arduous mountain to climb requiring a long series of steps. As you perfectly articulate – NO! it is, amazingly, one bold and heroic step to lean through the fancy footwork that I have mastered in my life to ensure that I never, ever, ever, ever, at the pain of death, go there again! No! It is so wonderful to begin to see that it is not a mountain to climb; it is merely an invisible and false bubble to burst! And, in that new TLS, I naturally know what to do.

Perfect fit of your quote from Part 3 of Transform Your Life and Save the World, “If we look after this information it, in turn, will look after each of us and the world. That is the mantra of the new world that understanding of the human condition brings about.” This is the work!!!

• GoldenRuler
    Participant

This is Gerry USA EAST BTW.

• DaveH
    Participant

There was a mention in one of the Personal Transformation Call videos about a possible FREEDOM TV channel in the future. I was wondering if there has been consideration for having a Twitch.tv network (or similar on LiveEdu.tv)?

On Twitch it’s possible for a group of friends to crate a network where live streams automatically switch over to another user when they come live. In this way it doesn’t matter who you start watching with it will show the current live stream in that network, so say for example I started running a show under my user at 7pm and someone else could run a show at 8pm, anyone watching my show would automatically begin watching the show at 8pm when my stream finishes.

Thought I’d throw that out there… maybe we all can Twitch! :-)

• WTM Admin

Hi Dave,

Thank you for your great suggestions and in fact we do have regular weekly FREEDOM and Transformation meetings underway at WTM Sydney, Melbourne and Austria and it’s something we’re encouraging our other Centres to work towards. Our Sydney WTM Centre is obviously well advanced in understanding and appreciating these explanations but our format involves weekly FREEDOM Reading meetings where we choose a section from FREEDOM or a Freedom Essay to read to help us stay plugged in and aligned to our new wonderful understanding paradigm. We also have weekly Transformation Meetings which are similarly based around the Transformation material in FREEDOM or on our website where members discuss the implications of this new knowledge on their lives and share their experience of the Transformed State. And there are also our Global Transformation Meetings where all of our Centres have the opportunity to come together online.

So having more and more Centres around the world that have members and interested people getting together to talk about FREEDOM is exactly what we are trying to encourage and grow. Due to the problem of the deaf effect, these Centres may start out with few participants but will hopefully develop over time as interest increases and having something to formally follow to help get the meetings underway might be a very good idea so it’s a great initiative to put together an example of this Dave. As you’ve said it’s something that would need some deep consideration by us and we appreciate your thoughtfulness on that, we just have so many projects going on at the moment so we’re not quite there yet, but it’s certainly something we’ll add to our collection of good ideas for future consideration. And that goes too for your Twitch.tv idea. We’ve long held the vision for a WTM TV station (you’ll see it mentioned on the description part of our website here!: https://www.humancondition.com/description/) so it’s great to be collecting these kind of helpful details, so thanks again Dave.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 4 weeks ago by  WTM Admin.

• DaveH
    Participant

That’s some great info there WTM Admin, are any of those weekly meetings video’d? Because of the time differences it would be good to have access to archived recordings of them. That’s one thing that streaming them live to the likes of Twitch.tv does, it auto-archives them for people to watch later.

I haven’t seen/attended any weekly meetings of course, but my initial thought is that it requires ‘an expert’ to present the topic which is a problematic format to duplicate without available experts. In a printed approach, such as the study circles I mentioned, the ‘expert’ was the booklet itself (which posed the relevant questions for consideration) which only required a coordinator to help the group progress through the material. This approach was easily duplicatable by anyone who had completed a course so it was self-perpetuating for interested individuals.

Thanks for the link, it’s good to see the existence of WTM P&C and the brilliant documentary idea – I’ll read the proposal document and watch the pilot presentation when I get a chance. I’m sure you’re aware of Netflix which allows more flexibility over its programme structures than normal commercial networks. (There’s a couple of great documentary styles such as those used for the What The BLEEP! movie and the Dr. Quantum videos on youtube – the Dr. Quantum Flatland video is an excellent example, imagine it’s explaining FREEDOM instead.)

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  DaveH. Reason: extra reference to Dr. Quantum
  • Tony M
    Tony M
    Participant

More great suggestions thanks Dave. The best of our weekly transformation meetings are made accessible on the Transformation page of our website through a document called ‘Wonderful Transformation Counsel’ which includes audios of our weekly meetings in Sydney and will be added to going forward.