normal
forum

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Zia 5 months ago.

• Author
  • Dave
    Participant

Thanks for the new transformation video. It covers lots of useful, understanding filled ideas. Just “going over the hill for a drink and not coming back,” (letting go) and not always looking for a win sounds easy, but you really have to let go to do it. I need to work on it. Jeremy being really honest about the fact that the other side of the hill has been heavily criticized (as a cult) was also good to hear and I have heard this myself from my son (he just doesn’t fully understand yet, but I bought him a copy of Freedom anyway!). I have stalled a bit in transforming and I think I just realized I have been blaming my failure to transform on the fact that my family and people around me are not transformed. It does make it frustrating, but there is no reason I can’t live in a transformed way. I already know The transformed state brings a lot of love into my life. Going over the hill doesn’t mean abandoning your life that you love (wife, kids) it just means that by understanding the HC you can accept yourself and let go of the need for a win. What a relief. Stop the battle. Thanks again for the video.

• Tommy
    Participant

That’s wonderful Dave and I’m so glad you started this thread, it’s such an important video and topic. The video is so helpful and covers so logically and completely the method for being transformed and solving the ‘Mexican Stand-off’ forever. I loved the word ‘incompatible’. Now that we have understanding of the human condition we can clearly see that growing up without the understanding/ truth about ourselves, we were forced to take up various strategies to cope with ‘life’ — and now the full truth is here, our strategies are clearly incompatible with it and are simply obsolete. Yes ‘stop the battle’, we don’t resolve it, we just leave it. We logically and naturally move on from there and live for the potential of this information and the future it brings about. We support the information, let it do it’s job and it will bring about all that we have ever hoped and dreamed for. And yes the relief!! And it allows you to love your loved ones more and in such a complete way, as we are no longer stuck in the old no-solutions-paradigm totally preoccupied trying to prove our worth — we have moved on to a whole new human-condition-reconciled paradigm where everything is biologically understood and loved, reconciled and liberated. And yes it is a ‘muddied pool’ as Jeremy points out in the talk, it has been badly discredited, but this is 100% logic based and any serious evaluation of this information reveals that. As Freedom says ‘the gateway to freedom is now wide open to everyone’!! Loved your post.

• Dave
    Participant

Thanks for the reply. I have been a win seeker for 60 years and we clearly live in a win seeking world, but I am trying to “go over the hill” (at age 60 I partly over the hill anyway – ha ha) and not come back. I am proud of a lot of those wins (30 years of hard work, kids etc.) and how those wins were needed to support my family, but I can see how the wins don’t matter as much as people/love anymore. My life would have likely been a lot different if I grown up with HC understanding, but I have to say I still enjoyed my life and am grateful. HC understanding lets you see why you did what you did a little more clearly and some of the dumb, embarrassing stuff I did – self diagnose my own psychosis! I am trying to self diagnose and move on.

• Susy
    Participant

Hi Dave, I just read this post and thought this further new transformation video on the WTM website would be of great interest to you too if you haven’t seen it already. It’s very exciting and includes discussion with members from the WTM UK and Austrian Centres. It’s absolutely fabulous! You’ll see it’s in two parts, firstly about the dangerous politically correct false start to a transformed world, and the 2nd part is on the real human-condition-solved start. Let’s Go!!!

• Zia
    Participant

Hi, I just came across this thread and I couldn’t agree more with you all about how helpful these videos are about the transformation. I just wanted to say they are giving me a great deal of guidance and direction as I’m working my way through this journey and seeing people accessing the transformation and talking about it is really exciting. I also love hearing Jeremy explain about the simplicity too in Part 2 of the video you mentioned above. ‘You put all your troubles in a suitcase, they’re all dealt with by this explanation, first principle biology has explained all that, that’s dealt with, so we don’t have to live through artificial forms of reinforcement anymore-the old power, fame, fortune and glory trip-and we can just live for this. And it’s as simple as that’. And it’s up to me to apply that and I like how you said Tommy we can just logically and naturally move on from the battle now and also to hear how you are applying that Dave.