normal
forum

Home Forums General Discussion Tumbleweed

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Tony M Tony M 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
  • DaveH
    Participant

Hi folks,

What’s up with the forums here, is there really this small a following of FREEDOM or is the discussion happening elsewhere?

There’s nothing wrong with a small following if that is the position we are in, but even with the few who have transformed I would expect a lot of discussion about the application of this knowledge in daily life. So where is it at, where is the good fight being fought?

Cheers, Dave. 🌿

• Tony M
    Tony M
    Participant

Hi Dave, the WTM is a small organisation that is still in its pioneering stages and even though support is growing for these immensely confronting but wonderfully liberating insights, the historic denial that humanity has used to cope with the agonising issue of the human condition/the huge ‘deaf effect’ problem Jeremy talks about, is preventing the world at large from being able to access these world-saving ideas, and so be able to talk about them freely. It’s just a measure of the magnitude of change they bring about, but it’s an extremely serious issue that we are very focused on helping to overcome, as you will see in the new Video/Freedom Essay 1 and also Freedom Video/Essays 11 and 13. Humans resist change generally, as any new scientific breakthrough in history attests to, but as Jeremy explains in para 1236 of ‘FREEDOM’, “Although this new world for humans, which the World Transformation Movement has been established to facilitate, will, as has been stated, have a slow beginning because humans initially find it difficult even taking in or ‘hearing’ discussion about the human condition, once the WTM is discovered, word of it and what it offers every human and the world will spread like wildfire—as the exceptional denial-free thinking prophet Teilhard de Chardin wrote, ‘The Truth has to only appear once…for it to be impossible for anything ever to prevent it from spreading universally and setting everything ablaze.’”
    As for discussions around the Transformed State, an enormous amount of material produced by those who are transformed appears on the ‘Transformation’ page of our website (https://www.humancondition.com/transformation/) to help people progress and excited discussion is developing from there in our video calls with appreciative supporters and members, and at our regular Global Transformation Meetings, highlights of which you will also find on this Transformation page.

• DaveH
    Participant

Tony, thanks for your helpful reply.

So we’re still in the pioneering stage, that’s very exciting and such a great time of opportunity for people to get involved.

One of the things I’ve noticed from reading the forums though is that every question is generally met by a long list of justifications backed up by various references to the book etc. Chill out folks, I know Jeremy Griffiths has suffered a huge amount over the past 20 years to get this message out, and I’m disgusted by the way he has been treated, but surely the forums are for open discussion and even getting things wrong from time to time in our understanding. We need breathing space to step through our misunderstandings with friendly help from you forum gurus. Maybe if you need to offer reference to any of the materials then put them at the end of replies, I dunno.

I’m working my way through the website and all the materials here and haven’t finished all the transformation page yet, but if there is excited discussion developing in the video calls then we need some way of linking that into the forums somehow so that we can see the excitement happening. I’ve seen that the Essays have comments attached to them, but that keeps the conversation away from the forums again, so maybe there’s some way of getting those comments to happen in the forums instead of on the Essay pages.

Anyway, just trying to get a sense of the activity that’s happening and I’m used to seeing that being reflected in the forums which is why I was surprised to see it fairly quiet in here.

Cheers, Dave.

• Tony M
    Tony M
    Participant

Thanks for your ideas and feedback Dave. For my part, I just try to stay as aligned to the nuts and bolts of the explanation as I can. And as I said above, it’s early days but one day soon this forum’s going to light up like a Christmas tree with everyone excitedly discussing it!