normal
forum

Home Forums The Transformation WTM Centres!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  RJ 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author
  • Tommy
    Participant

Has everyone checked out how many WTM centres there are now around the world?! I was just looking at this transformation page on the website and I’m blown away by them all. The new videos in Canada and QLD are awesome! https://www.humancondition.com/transformation/

• nhiall
    Participant

Hi Tommy, I noticed your recent post and yes I’ve noticed the growth of the new centres and it’s really awesome!! The momentum really is palpable.. And the videos on the WTM Centre sites are a great insight to each representative’s personal journey and path to this information. Wonderful stuff!!

• Tommy
    Participant

I agree nhiall! It couldn’t be more exciting. I particularly loved the video on the Central Canada WTM centre from the Professor, Karen I think her name is.

• Nicoletta
    Participant

Hi nhiall and tommy,

It truly is amazing and so awesome to see this much momentum and progress happening with all the WTM centres. I mean now we’re spreading all over the globe and it really is super exciting to have WTM centres around the world and to have heaps in Australia to keep growing the interest and the support for this world changing understanding.
    How can it not be awesome to see the non stopping growth that is happening. It makes me so excited whenever a new centre arises and makes it seem so much more real too, and gets me out of my own little bubble to see what’s actually happening around the world.
    And I agree that Karen’s video is a really good watch but really all the videos are filled with so much excitement and joy it just shows the result of this understanding and how life changing it is to make us feel alive after we’ve been living basically a “dead existence” in plato’s “cave” of denial.

Anyway thanks for sharing your excitement because it is really wonderful to have so many centres around us representing the WORLD TRANSFORMATION MOVEMENT! The only movement that will truly liberate the human race through the understanding of ourselves!

Nicoletta :)

• Tommy
    Participant

Your excitement for the truth just lit up the whole world Nicoletta!

• RJ
    Participant

Wow certainly is ‘the only movement that will truly liberate the human race thru understanding of ourselves’ Nicoletta! I just love the honesty this information brings to the world, that we resigned adults can finally talk to children or more innocent races, or our ‘inner child’, about our upset adn be honest about it’s horror is a game changer! All our upset behaviour is finally explained, defended and obsoleted now and we are truly liberated from the HC as you say Nicoletta, we can all move on! WOOHOOO! And these fantastic Centres are making it happen Tommy I agree, spreading this world saving goodness round the globe! GO WTM!