normal
forum

Home Topics The Transformation WTM Centres!

• Author

Tommy
      Participant

Has everyone checked out how many WTM centres there are now around the world?! I was just looking at this transformation page on the website and I’m blown away by them all. The new videos in Canada and QLD are awesome! https://www.humancondition.com/transformation/

nhiall
      Participant

Hi Tommy, I noticed your recent post and yes I’ve noticed the growth of the new centres and it’s really awesome!! The momentum really is palpable.. And the videos on the WTM Centre sites are a great insight to each representative’s personal journey and path to this information. Wonderful stuff!!

Tommy
      Participant

I agree nhiall! It couldn’t be more exciting. I particularly loved the video on the Central Canada WTM centre from the Professor, Karen I think her name is.

Nicoletta
      Participant

Hi nhiall and tommy,

It truly is amazing and so awesome to see this much momentum and progress happening with all the WTM centres. I mean now we’re spreading all over the globe and it really is super exciting to have WTM centres around the world and to have heaps in Australia to keep growing the interest and the support for this world changing understanding.
      How can it not be awesome to see the non stopping growth that is happening. It makes me so excited whenever a new centre arises and makes it seem so much more real too, and gets me out of my own little bubble to see what’s actually happening around the world.
      And I agree that Karen’s video is a really good watch but really all the videos are filled with so much excitement and joy it just shows the result of this understanding and how life changing it is to make us feel alive after we’ve been living basically a “dead existence” in plato’s “cave” of denial.

Anyway thanks for sharing your excitement because it is really wonderful to have so many centres around us representing the WORLD TRANSFORMATION MOVEMENT! The only movement that will truly liberate the human race through the understanding of ourselves!

Nicoletta :)

Tommy
      Participant

Your excitement for the truth just lit up the whole world Nicoletta!

RJ
      Participant

Wow certainly is ‘the only movement that will truly liberate the human race thru understanding of ourselves’ Nicoletta! I just love the honesty this information brings to the world, that we resigned adults can finally talk to children or more innocent races, or our ‘inner child’, about our upset adn be honest about it’s horror is a game changer! All our upset behaviour is finally explained, defended and obsoleted now and we are truly liberated from the HC as you say Nicoletta, we can all move on! WOOHOOO! And these fantastic Centres are making it happen Tommy I agree, spreading this world saving goodness round the globe! GO WTM!

Kim
      Participant

I couldn’t agree more with everything that’s been said here. Watching all the WTM centre videos is mind blowingly exciting and to see another one pop up this week with WTM Staffordshire is so inspiring. The excitement, joy and relief in everyone is truly palpable. They bring this information alive right before your eyes and to watch this full loving truth about ourselves going all around the whole world just makes your heart sing as you want everyone on earth to have what we have in our life now. It resonated so deeply with me when Linda from WTM Dublin described the book Freedom as an exciting discovery and I couldn’t agree more. It’s been the most exciting and fulfilling discovery of my life and changed my life in such an incredible way. There is a spring in every single one of my steps now and I am so happy that I could burst because I know that there is a solution for all the pain and suffering in the world. This information is a total game changer as you say RJ and I just feel so lucky to have it in my life.

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: WTM Centres!
Your information: