The Rising Sun
WTM Centres are opening around the world!
This booklet contains the transcript of the World Transformation Movement’s (WTM) Inaugural WTM Global Conference. The event was held in Sydney on 18 February 2017 to launch the first three WTM Centres to be formed outside of Sydney.
The transcript begins with an Introduction by Genevieve Salter from the Sydney WTM Centre, followed by presentations by Stefan Rössler from the Austrian WTM Centre, Franklin Mukakanga from the Zambian WTM Centre, and Sam Akritidis from the Melbourne WTM Centre. Concluding remarks are from psychiatrist Professor Harry Prosen in the US and Australian biologist Jeremy Griffith, who founded the WTM in 1983, and is the author of the 2016 book FREEDOM: The End Of The Human Condition.
To watch the presentations from the Conference, see www.humancondition.com/wtm-centres-launch/.
- View The Online Version (Standard webpages)
- Print a copy (Instructions to print and bind a copy)
The Rising Sun PDF
Choose your preferred paper size:
For more info see PDF Help and Troubleshooting
Choose your preferred eBook format:
Please Note: for all devices except Kindle Fire you will need to download the file to your desktop computer first and then transfer it to your device. (With Kindle Fire, you can download and open the file directly.)
Alternatively, you can download the Kindle file directly to your device from Amazon and it will intuitively know which device you’ve got and fit it accordingly, but Amazon may charge up to US$3 for the file:
but this does involve more steps
(there is no cost involved in either option)
Help for beginners:
- The choice between A4 and US Letter relates to the paper size you use for printing.
- Once you have chosen A4 or US Letter, downloading the PDF file could take up to 30 seconds.
- To guarantee optimal layout and functionality we recommend you view the PDF using the current version of Adobe Reader.
- For more in-depth help, see PDF Help and Troubleshooting.
- For eBook help, see eBook Help and Troubleshooting.