Please Note: FREEDOM: The End Of The Human Condition is the definitive, main presentation of Jeremy Griffith’s breakthrough biological synthesis on the human condition, and is the recommended access to these understandings that save the world. Jeremy Griffith’s book Freedom: Expanded presents the expanded, comprehensive account of his insights, which means it will eventually incorporate the content of all his books and writings, including this book, Free: The End Of The human condition.
FREE: THE END OF THE HUMAN CONDITION
by Jeremy Griffith, published 1988
Jeremy Griffith’s first book that introduces the issue of the human condition and the biological explanation for it.
It examines issues such as:
- humanity’s development from ‘infantman’ (our ape ancestor) through ‘childman’ and ‘adolescentman’ (Homo) to today, where we are entering humanity’s adulthood stage.
- genetic and brain refinement.
- the role of science.
REVIEW COPIES SENT TO ALL SCIENCE JOURNALS
In March 1989 over 800 review copies of Free: The End Of The Human Condition were sent to virtually all science journals around the world. Other review copies were sent to leading scientists.
Including Emeritus Professor of Zoology and theologian John Morton
|3||DOWNLOAD THE BOOK TO YOUR COMPUTER|
Help for beginners:
- The choice between A4 and US Letter relates to the paper size you use for printing.
- Once you have chosen A4 or US Letter, downloading the PDF file could take up to 30 seconds.
- To guarantee optimal layout and functionality we recommend you view the PDF using the current version of Adobe Reader.
- For more in-depth help, see PDF Help and Troubleshooting.
PURCHASE FREE: THE END OF THE HUMAN CONDITION
228 Pages • paperback • 137 x 216 mm • text plus 15 pages of illustrations and charts
ISBN 0-7316-0495-4 • Index