normal
forum

Home Forums General Discussion "Let me tell you why you’re here"

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dave 5 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
  • Dave
    Participant

“Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain. But you felt it. You felt it your entire life. That there’s something wrong with the world. You don’t know what it is, but it’s there. Like a splinter in your mind – driving you mad.

Morpheus (The Matrix )”

The WTM gives relief and tells us what is wrong with the world. Take the splinter out of your mind!

I can’t tell you all how grateful I am to know about the HC.

• This topic was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by  Dave.

• Roger
    Participant

Hi David, well that is an intense description but I think one that a lot of people who have read Freedom would relate to.
    I think you’re right … the amazing / exciting and transforming effect of explaining the Human Condition does ‘remove that splinter’.
    Its clear in your comment just how significant this moment is when you can finally explain something you’ve known was wrong your whole life and now you can put words to those feelings.
    I would just say take your time absorbing this information, even though you feel like you might burst with excitement or relief … because a calm steady approach to that adjustment will work in your favour.
    I’ll be cheering for you …

• Dave
    Participant

Thanks

The WTM has helped my life so much for the better.