normal
forum

Home Forums The Transformation Some thoughts to share

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Roger 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Author
  • RayA
    Participant

Some thoughts to share…

Sinking with the shifting sands of time
    I reach and reach to steady the descent
    Into confusion, concern, panic then apathy
    The looming darkness of eternal ignorance.

Time speeds up as i desperately seek truth
    Digits on a screen merging as a blur
    In the background is the nightly chirping
    Of smiling hyper-speed bobble-heads presenting the news.

Arising from the bleakness comes a flickering light
    A grain of sand that catches my squinting eye
    As i gaze with wonder and intrigue
    A whole new landscape emerges

A world almost dead inside of me
    A world I’d lost hope had existed
    A place where all are equal and free
    Living for something bigger, integrated as one

The darkness that enveloped has been shed by light
    All i seek is to be in this warmth
    For as long as I am awake with eyes open
    All is possible and all is glorious.

• Stefan
    Stefan
    Participant

I was anticipating your poetry and I’m really happy to read it now. You should actually see my face; I mean I had to get up the chair when I finished it for the first time because I was so excited about it. The whole poem is wonderful and what’s most striking about it is that it’s getting better and better – and – it ends on glorious!

You have to watch this video to get an idea of how excited I am about your poem. It’s the entrance of an american wrestler named Bobby Roode. I know it’s ridiculous, but I’m posting it to show my excitement at the moment. Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URNRTrpnT7g

The lyrics of the glorious song are actually a nice description of our battle and the need to continue the fight until we could finally be victorious.

Anyway, what I wanted to say is that I really love your poem. I wanted to paste in my favourite lines now, but when I tried to pick the best, I just realised how perfectly integrated everything is. Thank you!

• RayA
      Participant

Thank you Stefan for your reply — and what an entrance by Bobby Roode! Man I was laughing – that is/was me! I guess now that we have understanding of the real battle that has been going on in all and each our lives — and the collective human journey, these displays of defiance ARE truly glorious!
      I thought it would be worth posting the lyrics as they are (as you point out) a good representation of the battle to defy the unjust criticism from our instinctive self/soul that we are bad/evil until we had this understanding. Thank God that battle is over! Listening to the choir sing the song it reminds me of ‘Ode to Joy’ that Jeremy refers to in Freedom Expanded. https://www.humancondition.com/freedom-expanded-book2-beethovens-rendition-of-transformation/

Glorious
      No, I won’t give in
      I wont give in

’till i’m victorious
      And I will defend
      I will defend

Glorious
      No, I won’t give in
      I wont give in
      ’till i’m victorious
      and I will defend
      I will defend
      And I’ll do what I must
      No, I won’t give in
      I wont give in
      Oh, so glorious
      Until the end
      Until the end

• nomad
    Participant

Glorious. Wonderful poem, and great link Stefan. How lucky are we that this information caught our squinting eye.

• RayA
      Participant

Hi nomad – great name!! Nomad ˈnəʊmad “A member of a people that travels from place to place to find fresh pasture for its animals and has no permanent home.” Sounds like my life! Only I was looking for answers not pasture, and the animals were the voices/demons/racket in my mind. And at last i feel like i have a home in myself and the restlessness can subside.

• nomad
    Participant

Yes rayoflight! And when that restlessness subsides, we find that we are so much more operational than we were. Which is lucky, because there is so much to do!

• vjoshi
    Participant

The meaning of life has always perplexed humankind. From the Bible to various schools of life, all focus on comprehending the meaning of life and the creation of humanity.
    The purpose of life varies for everyone based on their awareness and understanding; no two people will have the same perspective or purpose in life. This search is arduous and can only be done by exploring your shadow self. For more, visit https://goo.gl/QzfZ35

• AliceW
      Participant

Hi Voshi, yes the meaning of life has always perplexed mankind but that doesn’t mean that there isn’t any meaning. That is what is so mind blowing about Jeremy’s book Freedom…. it answers all the questions about life that before reading it all we could do was conclude the answer was no answer! Understanding the human condition and the shadow of upset it castes on us is like being given a key to unlock the answers to all the questions we thought unanswerable. Check out The book of Real Answers to Everything and its ch The meaning of life …. here’s the first couple of paras

There IS an answer to the question of ‘what is the meaning of life’, BUT until we could explain our seemingly-imperfect, ‘good-and-evil’-afflicted HUMAN CONDITION we couldn’t afford to acknowledge what that meaning is.
      Since life is subject to the laws of physics, and the integrative, cooperation-dependent law of Negative Entropy implies that we should live cooperatively, selflessly and lovingly, WHY THEN ARE WE HUMANS COMPETITIVE, SELFISH AND AGGRESSIVE? Yes, we needed to first explain our DIVISIVE human condition because only then could we face this truth of the ordering-of-matter, INTEGRATIVE meaning of life! https://www.humancondition.com/what-is-the-meaning-of-life/

Also check out Freedom ch 4 https://www.humancondition.com/freedom-ch4-the-meaning-of-life/

• Tommy
    Participant

Great thread guys! I’m a bit slow to read this but I loved your poem too rayoflight. It’s so unbelievably true that now this full truth about humans is in the world that “All is possible and all is glorious” as you so perfectly say! You really do have to pinch yourself that you’re alive at this time when we can finally biologically understand ourselves. To be able to make sense of all the horror all around you and in you is amazingly relieving and liberating. I agree with you vjoshi that humanity’s search has been arduous and it is all about being able to ‘own our own shadow’, to quote Jung in ‘Freedom’ but incredibly that search is now completed. To quote Freedom para 290, “As Professor Harry Prosen has said about the psychological effect of this all-loving, all-compassionate understanding of ourselves: ‘I have no doubt this biological explanation of the human condition is the holy grail of insight we have sought for the psychological rehabilitation of the human race.’ Yes, our ability now to understand the dark side of ourselves means we can finally achieve the ‘wholeness for humans’ that Carl Jung was forever pointing out ‘depends on the ability to own our own shadow’.” This information defends and loves humans at the deepest level and that deep security of self is so liberating. As you say rayoflight, “at last i feel like i have a home in myself and the restlessness can subside.” This is another favourite quote from Freedom I have at the moment, which is relevant to the discussion I think, from para 1218, “Out of an overwhelmingly complex and problematic existence a straight forward and totally effective, extremely-rapidly-repairing-of-human-life-and-the-Earth, way of living for humans is now able to emerge.” Bring it on!

• Roger
    Participant

Hi guys,
    I really enjoyed reading that conversation … poetry
    I can only add for vjoshi that the search is over and now its time for the excitement, equivalent to the arduous 2 million year search.