normal
forum

Home Forums Feedback That letter from the prison inmate

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Zia 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
  • Bailey Fiona
    Participant

I saw on your Facebook page the letter from that prison inmate and thought that was the most brilliant feedback you could get! Someone saying they know how to stay out of prison now, now that they have an understanding of the human condition?!! It doesn’t get much better than that. It shows you doesn’t it, with all the debate about prison costs and corporal punishment and mistreatment and an overwhelming and escalating problem solved like that ~ A microcosm of the way it can work perhaps? Anyway my feedback is i love this stuff. It’s the only real and true place in the whole world. It’s the only honesty, the ony truth, the only place to rest my soul, i’m FOREVER in gratitude.
    https://www.facebook.com/worldtransformationmovement/photos/a.372185364639.155513.372125409639/10154771482419640/?type=3&theater

• Liam
    Participant

Wow! Thanks Bailey for including this link here (of the letter from a prison inmate having read Freedom) as I had not read it before. I agree it is brilliant feedback. It is evidence of the effects of the human condition being ameliorated before your eyes and therefore the power and potential of WTM information. It is just one case study of the hugely positive and life-changing effect of explanation of the Human Condition playing out in real life. You get a sense that the inmate has really grasped the defence and compassion of WTM work that we are all extremely upset but fundamentally good, worthwhile, and in fact heroic despite our upset. When you think about it is amazing to see how knowledge, an insight – in this case explanation of HC – can result in such a profound change in our state of mind and behaviour. It bears witness to a quote in WTM material that I recall to the effect that is not so much what happened to us in our life but our inability to understand why it occurred that produced the upset. Responses like this give me give me so much reassurance that with explanation of HC found everything is going to be alright. Love the line “It [Freedom] is my best friend” and Bailey’s line above that WTM “is the only real and true place in the world”.

• Tommy
    Participant

I agree Fiona, that quote is incredibly moving from the prison inmate. Beautiful. I read other quotes that readers have sent in about Freedom and the other books on the WTM website too which I thought were very powerful as well, https://www.humancondition.com/online-endorsements/
    I loved your feedback about Freedom too Fiona, ‘the only real and true place in the world. It’s the only honesty, the only truth, the only place to rest my soul’. That’s just awesome and so true! I really love that all we have to do is support this information and it will look after everything we love. Keep writing!

• Soundgen
    Participant

“the ony truth, the only place to rest my soul,”

You don’t have a soul , nothing transcends the final second of death !

• Tommy
    Participant

These are another couple of helpful comments I’ve just read from the Online Endorsement section of the website.

‘This concept will catch on like wildfire overnight. Maybe not tonight, but the concept will eventually reach a tipping point in the future…Have patience, the light is on.’ (Comment by Roland Parks at <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX4wOiHiPdo&gt;)

‘The smartest author i have read in the past decade (and i place him ahead of Illich, Monbiot, Martenson ), Aristotle, Plato [big call… perhaps ive had too much whisky], and Chomsky) is an Australian scientist and philosopher Jeremy Griffith. http://www.humancondition.info/ASpeciesInDenial.html A quick visit to this page will show an outline of this reasoning. There are links to the entire book “a species in denial” there, as well as short summaries.’ The same author also contributed a second post to the same discussion thread: ‘If you want to understand how denial was breed into us and how to get around it, then Griffith is your man. Reading Griffith is like reading another language—you know its English, you can understand the words, but the concepts are so basic and so different that they are almost incomprehensible—its a paradigm shift of a read. Awesome.’ (Comments by ‘straight’ on http://www.peakprosperity.com/forum/governments-across-europe-tremble-angry-people-take-streets/12506

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  Neil.

• Zia
    Participant

Just reading through these comments about how important Freedom is and thanks for the link to that very powerful and touching letter from the prison inmate. It has been life changing for me to come across Freedom also and its power to explain everything. It came to mind as I was reading the words by Professor Harry Prosen on the main page of this site. “I have no doubt FREEDOM provides the holy grail of insight we have sought for the psychological rehabilitation of the human race. This is the book we have been waiting for, it is the book that saves the world.”