normal
forum

Home Forums The Transformation The liberation of our true potential

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  RayA 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
  • RayA
    Participant

Hi WTM community,
    I was recently reading Nelson Mandela’s biography and a quote resonated with me:

“No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.”

Here Mandela alludes to the truth that our innate nature is that of love and cooperation, which Jeremy explains throughout his work. It’s just that – again as Jeremy explains – we are alienated from this truth, detached from being able to see it. We are forced to resign to a competitive, mean, ruthless dead world. We toughen up or get exploited. We are deep in our “protective” caves, a cesspit of darkness and loneliness.

But the more I immerse in FREEDOM, the more I see the awakening from our chrysalis is imminent. All we need to do is immerse in the truth contained in FREEDOM and allow it to liberate us to our true potential. Love DOES come more naturally – it’s the theme of existence – and there’s a good reason why we’ve been suppressing it. But it’s time for the real transformation of ourselves and each other.

Thanks for reading, Ray ☀️

• Nicoletta
    Participant

Wow Ray!! That was wonderful and you nailed that.

You described it so simply. We are just so separated from our soul, and alienated from the truth that we have never been able to acknowledge our loving and cooperative nature that we all have within us.

Because of our deaf effect we are unable to see the truth behind our loving souls world, yet now with Jeremy Griffith solving the human condition, we are able to see that we are all amazingly good human beings and all that competitive, aggressive behaviour we have manifested was necessary to continue the search for understanding of ourselves.

And now that the battle is finally over and obsoleted, we can just let go of our resigned world and move on to living out our loving and cooperative self by transforming ourselves and everyone around us as you mentioned. Just stay connected as you said, to the truth that the WTM and Jeremy has so fortunately saved us with and we are leading the right path to saving ourselves and the whole world around us.

I love this quote from FREEDOM and I might mention it here, that the best way to move on and keep supporting this project and building the new world is to simply join the “Sunshine army on the Sunshine pathway to the world of sunshine”.
    Understanding is our new weapon that we will provide to the world to liberate all humans from the cave of darkness into the world of sunshine and love.

Thank you Ray for your lovely post, I really enjoyed reading it.

Love to everyone :)

• Prudie
    Prudie
    Participant

That was so beautiful to read – thank you Nicoletta for posting such an authentic, heart felt response – nothing like the power of this information to evoke deep feelings of relief and purpose!

As Ray said ‘It’s time for the real transformation of ourselves and each other’ and you responded so perfectly with ‘Understanding is our new weapon that we will provide to the world to liberate all humans from the cave of darkness into the world of sunshine and love’. Loved that so much – thank you!

• RayA
    Participant

Wonderful words nicoletta and Prudie, I loved reading your replies.

I too love that quote from FREEDOM (to simply join the “Sunshine army on the Sunshine pathway to the world of sunshine”) – it is so simple and it instantly fills me with hope and excitement for the way forward for me personally, and us all collectively, arm in arm (AT LAST!!) as we intuitively know we can.

I happened to receive the essay title ‘Jeremy on how to become transformed!’ last week and it is such a helpful piece (more understanding to liberate us!!☀️☀️). Jeremy outlines how we get stuck between understanding that this information is true (and that it explains and defends us), to living in a free and transformed state. I won’t try to paraphrase but I really like the analogy he uses of walking over a hill from your resigned mess and never looking back, “you just leave that whole war alone and you go and live in another place.”

For anyone else reading this thread I highly recommend checking out that essay https://www.humancondition.com/freedom-essays/jeremy-on-how-to-become-transformed/

What I have learnt so far is that this information does indeed liberate our true potential, but there’s some steps along the way, and the more I read and listen, the more these steps are covered, explained in a compassionate and instructive way. Thank you Jeremy and the WTM for making all of this possible. Truly incredible!

• Zia

Wow this thread is absolutely wonderful and so inspiring to read, so full of the potential of this information and I couldn’t agree more RayA in thanking Jeremy and the WTM for making this possible.

I loved what you wrote on this thread Nicoletta, “And now that the battle is finally over and obsoleted, we can just let go of our resigned world and move on to living out our loving and cooperative self by transforming ourselves and everyone around us as you mentioned. Just stay connected as you said, to the truth that the WTM and Jeremy has so fortunately saved us with and we are leading the right path to saving ourselves and the whole world around us”.

And RayA, I’ve been reading the essay you mentioned Freedom Essay 33 ‘Jeremy on how to become transformed’ and yes it’s truly the most incredible document. To have presented so clearly how this transformation is possible and how to become transformed is so invaluable for us all and the world. Our manual for how we can live now, rather than in “total preoccupation with trying to validate ourselves” we can go and live in a place that’s free of the battle, “you’re not only free of it, you go and live for the project, live for getting this information to the world, and that sustains you, that’s what you live off in this fabulous state free of that egocentric existence.”

I really love these words of Jeremy’s from the presentation:

“We can invest our trust in this information, we know it’s true and it will save the world if we just look after it. It’s the most wonderfully satisfying existence.”

And from WTM member Tony Gowing’s descriptions of the Transformed State:

“The real Freedom from the Transformed State comes from living for the wonderful, magical, sparkling, incandescent future that is now available.”

We are so, so, so, so lucky are to have come across this world saving information!!! How thrilling to be able to participate in helping this reach future generations and to live in support of the new world. It’s just breathtaking.

• nicoletta

Hi Zia,

This is a wonderful time for us all, to be able to access this incredible understanding of ourselves and the world right now, it is such an absolute blessing. We are so fortunate to have Jeremy and the WTM in our lifetime. How crazy does that sound. But it may be crazy but its so important to stay connected as much as we can to this information, because thats what’s going to help us, make us feel again and be able to live out our cooperative self because we understand we are fundamentally good so we can give up on having to get frustrated in proving our worth.

This is the magic of being able to transform ourselves and the world. We can just “invest our truth in this information” because “we know its true” and as Jeremy continues to say, “If we look after it,” it will look after us!! Living for the project and with this understanding does give us “the most wonderfully satisfying existence” because we are given a purpose again. A real, meaningful purpose to life and that is the real specialty of this :)

Zia, you are just so so right by saying “we are so lucky to have come across this world saving information” and the thrill from being able to save “future generations and live in support of the new world” is just so exactly right! It’s the truth and we all know it!

It’s very exciting now that we have access to this and we are the ones who have to help build the new world. We are all the sunshine army to help free everyone from the exhausting battle into “this fabulous state free of that egocentric existence”

Thanks both Zia and Ray for suggesting Essay 33! it really is a fantastic read or watch and the quotes you added Zia are perfect! Go Jeremy, Go WTM and Go everyone!
    My favourite song to listen to is “Let’s Go” by the Denialators!!
    “Let’s go, let’s go, scream and shout / We humans now know what we’re all about / Let’s go, let’s go, we’ve broken through / Our lives have meaning, and we all know what to do”
    Here is the link to the lyrics (as well as the other Denialators song: “The doors wide open”) https://www.humancondition.com/lets-go-songs-by-wtm-band-the-denialators/?scroll_to=lets%20go&scroll_num=1
    Here is the video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyUcEdnIxDw

Reading these posts again this morning has lifted my spirits again and allowed me to see my silly little problems as truly obsolete now. If we can love this information, it will allow us to love ourselves again which is how we are going to spread our love to save the whole human race!

Thank you all for posting to this thread! Beautiful messages that are so important for everyone to read :)))

Lots of Love
    Nicoletta :D

• RayA
    Participant

Hi everyone! Zia and Nicoletta, I loved reading your replies, and yes those songs sure do capture the excitement and enthusiasm we can live with now!! Thank you for the links 😄
    I was thinking about what stops us from living “our true potential” when we know the truth of this information, and what came to mind was habituation. We are so habituated to living a resigned and compromised state. It’s what we know and are comfortable with, and like smoking or some other destructive habit, whilst we know it’s bad for us, we think it makes us feel good. But it’s an illusion! Unhappiness / emptiness / loneliness / despondency reign supreme.
    I got to: there is always a choice. We are conscious beings, we are aware now with this information. We know our history, we know the source of our upset, we can understand and empathise with everyone’s positions, we know what is stopping us from living a loving and cooperative free state, we know we can live an amazingly free and excited existence. It’s just about making that choice – walking over that hill and never looking back – it’s all in Essay 33.
    Lots of love Ray