normal
forum

Home Forums The Transformation Today…

This topic contains 17 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  DaveH 6 days, 17 hours ago.

• Author
  • DaveH
    Participant

… I thought I’d create a thread where we can tell everyone about the things we have done to progress understanding of the Human Condition.

• DaveH
    Participant

… I have ordered the paperback of FREEDOM and three copies of Transform Your Life and Save the World from Amazon.

I have a couple of friends that I’ll be giving the Transform Your Life to when they arrive.

• Tess Watson
    Participant

I LOVE this idea DaveH!

• DaveH
    Participant

I love that you love this idea Tess, let’s be excited about it together :)

So, today I have been considering getting some of the FREEDOM flyers printed but I haven’t worked out what to do with them yet, so more inspiration needed.

I’ve also started reading UTOPIA for REALISTS by Rutger Bregman. I’m hoping it may offer some ideas for life within a Transformed state.

• DaveH
    Participant

… I ordered a webcam so I can start to do video calls and video blogs and hopefully some Twitch.tv streams.

… I also started a diary of my thoughts, actions and activity towards FREEDOM.

• DaveH
    Participant

… I made two audio recordings to practice talking about the Human Condition – I learned a long time ago that the best way to learn something is to try and teach it, then you quickly find the holes in your understanding.

… I made a poster that I can use to publicize some social evenings for people to come and discuss the Human Condition in the local community hub. I also created a wtm.swansea email address that I can use on publicity material to allow people to contact me.

• WTM Admin

Hi Dave, again all great initiatives but to create a WTM email address is giving the impression that you are an official WTM Centre, so it would be best to use your personal address on the posters at this stage. Given your wonderful proactivity and desire to be so closely involved in promoting WTM material and that you now have a webcam, the next best step would be to become a member and have a video call with us so that we can get to know each other.

• DaveH
    Participant

Thanks WTMA, I’ll use my email for now if I put anything out. I haven’t received my webcam yet but its on its way and I’ll get my membership sorted soon.

• Chris
    Participant

awesome stuff Dave, and great thread idea.
    I havent been the most proactive as of late, just sharing posts on instagram to try and draw attention and continuing to have discussion with those close to me especially those who already are open to the insights in freedom. I try to stay connected by reading something related to the honest in these insights to inspire honest free thought and development in my brain and to continue to build the new world within me.

A few months ago I hung around the promotional posters for “Freedom” around my university, in an attempt to give some more exposure.

Best thing we can all do is support the team in Sydney and the other centers around the world and keep as connected as we can, the new world is building and its a matter of time before all the little efforts collate into the masive tsunami of love/understanding that will inevitably flood and heal the earth and the human race :)

• DaveH
    Participant

Sounds good Chris, I’m not a social-media aficionado but I did click on the icons yesterday to check out what’s happening out there. Phew! too much to grasp in one sitting!

So today (a loose term covering the last few days :-) …

I’ve had my webcam back and done some tests in setting it up. Things look good but I need more light!

I printed out the promotional booklet so I could start preparing a long elevator-pitch overview of what FREEDOM offers. I need to go buy a long-arm stapler now so I can bind the booklets easily.

I tidied my living room so I can start to be more organised in what I’m doing and where I’m keeping stuff. Been looking at the posters on the website and intending to get a local print-shop to make me some A2 posters for my walls.

As always I’ve been reading the website and watching more videos.

• DaveH
    Participant

… I bought a long-arm stapler, and visited the print-shop to find out how much poster printing would cost.

Lol, it occurred to me just now that the reason I stayed away from social media is because of the inane posts about peoples breakfast and the fact their goldfish may have done a 3-inch poo!

I though I’d say that I’m posting these things to hopefully show that supporting the WTM and working towards a transformed lifeforce way of living doesn’t need massive leaps into the dark unknown. Just doing the little things at the beginning helps to move this movement forward, so keep sharing what you’re doing.

• DaveH
    Participant

… Printed out 5 copies of the promotional pamphlet and got to use my new stapler to bind them together today :-)

Also managed to give out one pamphlet already.

• DaveH
    Participant

… Got my copy of the FREEDOM book and three copies of Transform Your Life from amazon today, cool. Started reading one, the other two are gifts.

Also got A1 posters printed for my wall and use in any future study groups I run, plus I costed some room rental in the local community hall.

Also managed to speculatively give out three of the promotional pamphlets today. Not putting contact details on these, just letting them do their thing.

• RJ
    Participant

So inspiring Dave, thank you! I’m going to get some posters printed as well!

• DaveH
    Participant

… I love my posters RJ, although I might go for A0 size next time :-) but these ones certainly brighten up my living room.

So today there’s been some coverage of vegans in the news and, as a vegan I’m the one that get’s the stick from my workmates, but in discussing the topic of animal welfare I’ve been able to slip in discussions about the Human Condition and the upset state we’re in that is causing us to treat animals in the way we do.

I was also reading Transform Your Life and Save The World in work and one workmate saw the cover and asked if it was a self-help book. Just the opening I needed :-) so I introduced him to the idea of a world where people are actually nice to one another instead of the upset crap that we currently live with. Still work to be done, but it was an opening.

Just had a wonderfully inspiring video conference call with Tony Miall and it’s so uplifting to be able to speak with another human being on a level of love and understanding.

• DaveH
    Participant

… I invited my son and fiancee down to ‘talk about a book I wanted them to see’.

I started by letting them look at the FREEDOM book, then went on to describe all the books I had read over the past 30 years. I said I could save them all that reading and investigation by just reading the FREEDOM book they were holding.

I then told them I wasn’t going to give them the FREEDOM book, but I showed them the Transform Your Life book and said that it was a condensed version for them to start with.

I then told them I wasn’t going to give them the TYL book, but I showed them the brochure I’d printed out and said that they only had to read that to get started. They were quite appreciative when they saw the three books next to each other.

And I suggested they go ahead and download the full kindle version of FREEDOM once they’d finished it and we can talk more about it then.

• Roger
    Participant

I love this thread, there’s so many small things that we can do to live in support of this.
    Today I met up with some friends to read and discuss Freedom.

• DaveH
    Participant

Totally agree Roger. No-one to discuss Freedom with here at the moment but I’m working on it… small steps, plenty of patience :-)

… I arranged to meet my other son next weekend to talk to him about Freedom. (I may possibly have misconstrued the book slightly when I told him it’s like the Matrix but for real!)

Gave out my two TYL books along with copies of the brochure to two friends tonight.

Printed out some more brochures as my small stock is out! Trying to keep one with me at all times in case I come across somewhere I can drop it off.