Please note that Jeremy Griffith’s 2016 book, FREEDOM: The End Of The Human Condition is the definitive presentation of his breakthrough biological treatise on the human condition, and along with THE Interview and Transform Your Life And Save The World, is the recommended access to these understandings that save the world. Jeremy Griffith’s book Freedom Expanded presents the expanded, comprehensive account of his insights, which means it will eventually incorporate the content of all his books and writings, including the publication below.
The Book Of Real Answers To Everything!
“Such is the explosion of insight that occurs when biological understanding of the human condition is finally found — as it now is — that all the books in all the libraries in all the world couldn’t deliver the definitive explanations contained here in The Book of Real Answers to Everything!, and in Freedom, the complete presentation of Jeremy Griffith’s treatise.”
Tim Macartney-Snape, AM OAM, Patron of the World Transformation Movement
View The Online Version
— you can read the book from its beginning, or go directly to a particular subject:
Book Cover Copyright page Foreword by Professor Prosen Media Release Note to Reader to the various subjects, which are re-listed at the end of each subject:
Human condition – What is science? – What is love? – Soul – Conscience – Good vs Evil – What is the meaning of life? – Is there a God? – Our ego and egocentric lives – How can we save the world? – Consciousness – Human nature – Why do people lie? – Why do we Fall in Love?
- Print a copy (Instructions to print and bind a copy)
The Book Of Answers PDF
Choose your preferred paper size:
For more info see PDF Help and Troubleshooting
Help for beginners:
- The choice between A4 and US Letter relates to the paper size you use for printing.
- Once you have chosen A4 or US Letter, downloading the PDF file could take up to 30 seconds.
- To guarantee optimal layout and functionality we recommend you view the PDF using the current version of Adobe Reader.
- For more in-depth help, see PDF Help and Troubleshooting.
- For eBook help, see eBook Help and Troubleshooting.