The End Of The Human Condition
At last, the redeeming, reconciling and rehabilitating biological explanation of the human condition that brings about the dreamed of dawn of understanding and ends all the suffering and conflict on Earth
FREEDOM: The End Of The Human Condition is the definitive presentation of Australian biologist Jeremy Griffith’s breakthrough biological explanation of the human condition needed for the complete understanding of human behaviour and the ultimate amelioration of all the underlying psychosis in human life.
Professor Harry Prosen, former president of the Canadian Psychiatric Association, has said: “This book of books, indeed this greatest of all books, effectively takes humanity from a state of bewilderment about the nature of human existence to a state of profound understanding of our lives. It is a case of having got all the truth up in one go! I believe this is the most sensational information to ever appear on planet Earth.”
FREEDOM was launched at the Royal Geographical Society in London in June 2016, where Sir Bob Geldof — who was essentially knighted for his concern for humanity — began proceedings by pleading for scientists like Jeremy to save the world. Jeremy then presented that desperately needed scientific solution to the world’s problems, which is the reconciling explanation of our species’ ‘good and evil’ conflicted human condition. (See details of the launch and subsequent publicity here.)
- View The Online Version (Standard webpages)
- Print a copy (Instructions to print and bind a copy)
Choose your preferred paper size:
For more info see PDF Help and Troubleshooting
Choose your preferred eBook format:
Please Note: for all devices except Kindle Fire you will need to download the file to your desktop computer first and then transfer it to your device. (With Kindle Fire, you can download and open the file directly.)
Alternatively, you can download the Kindle file directly to your device from Amazon and it will intuitively know which device you’ve got and fit it accordingly, but Amazon may charge up to US$3 for the file:
but this does involve more steps
(there is no cost involved in either option)
- Purchase a hardcopy from Amazon
Help for beginners:
- The choice between A4 and US Letter relates to the paper size you use for printing.
- Once you have chosen A4 or US Letter, downloading the PDF file could take up to 30 seconds.
- To guarantee optimal layout and functionality we recommend you view the PDF using the current version of Adobe Reader.
- For more in-depth help, see PDF Help and Troubleshooting.
- For eBook help, see eBook Help and Troubleshooting.