Please note that Jeremy Griffith’s 2016 book, FREEDOM: The End Of The Human Condition is the definitive presentation of his breakthrough biological treatise on the human condition, and both it and Transform Your Life And Save The World, are the recommended access to these understandings that save the world. Jeremy Griffith’s book Freedom: Expanded presents the expanded, comprehensive account of his insights, which means it will eventually incorporate the content of all his books and writings, including the publication below.
Beyond The Human Condition
by Jeremy Griffith, published 1991
Jeremy Griffith’s second book elaborates on the biology presented in his 1988 book Free: The End Of The Human Condition.
- It introduces simple illustrations and analogies to convey the core concepts.
- It examines issues such as Science & Religion, Politics, and Psychiatry.
By twice honoured Order of Australia recipient and renowned mountaineer Tim Macartney-Snape AM OAM.
Review copies of Reconciliation, an early version ofBeyond The Human Condition, were sent to all science journals
In October 1989 review copies of a booklet titled Reconciliation, which was an early version of Beyond The Human Condition, were sent to virtually all science journals around the world. Over 800 in all were sent out to science journals.
Including Emeritus Professor of Biology and Templeton Prize winner Charles Birch, and Emeritus Professor of Zoology and theologian John Morton.
|1||View The Online Version|
View the Online version (Standard webpages. Fastest option)
|2||Print Beyond The Human Condition|
|3||Download Beyond The Human Condition To Your Computer|
|4||Purchase a hardcopy of Beyond from Amazon|
Help for beginners:
- The choice between A4 and US Letter relates to the paper size you use for printing.
- Once you have chosen A4 or US Letter, downloading the PDF file could take up to 30 seconds.
- To guarantee optimal layout and functionality we recommend you view the PDF using the current version of Adobe Reader.
- For more in-depth help, see PDF Help and Troubleshooting.
- For eBook help, see eBook Help and Troubleshooting.
203 pages • paperback • 135 x 210mm • text plus 12 pages of colour photographs, 16 pages of black and white photographs and 20 pages of cartoons, illustrations and charts
ISBN 0-646-03994-6 • Index