Free: The End of The Human Condition
Page number of the Print Edition
- An eleven paragraph summary of the explanation given in this book for human’s apparently divisive condition
- PART ONE
Step 1 –
Step 2 –
Step 3 –
Step 4 –
Step 5 –
- With the Human Condition resolved it becomes possible for the first time to reveal the real developments that humanity underwent throughout its ‘adolescence’ or search for meaning and identity — the psychological and intellectual adjustments we were making in response to the pressures of the Human Condition, in other words a description of the growth of what we now call our mind. To explain this, the psychological state of a teenager, a twenty-year-old, a thirty-year-old and a forty-year-old are described to illustrate both an individual’s progress through life and humanity’s progress through its adolescence. During the course of this description some major mysteries that until now have confounded humanity will be solved. Most importantly, the prime-mover or major influence in the development of humanity will be revealed and with it a reason for why (and therefore when) we began to walk upright, why (and when) we lost our body hair, how we became meat-eaters and how exactly we are related to the other primates. ‘Sex,’ I.Q., corruption, innocence, science, religion, prophets, men, women, animals, idealists, realists, have all played different, important and often unrecognised roles in humanity’s development. What these have been and their interdependence are now explained.
- PART TWO
- Part Two is broken into several sections. First the trinity of influences — namely the meaning of existence and the two biological tools by which it was possible to comply with it — are explained, followed by a description of what the tools achieved, their limitations and how these limitations were overcome. In the course of this description, many human behaviours are explained. (For ease of reference, boxes have been placed within the text which mentions the phenomenon being explained.)
- The sequence of major events in the development of matter on earth are as follows:
- This marked the birth and infancy of humanity
- This was our first paradise on Earth
- A period in which we set out from paradise to find understanding of ourselves. It was during this period that the Human Condition, the state of conflict between human mind and conscience, emerged; a conflict we have courageously endured for two million years while we valiantly sought enough understanding to make resolution of it possible.
- PART THREE
- With reconciliation of our mind and our conscience possible, humanity is free at last. This section describes how our liberation has been achieved and what it means for us.