Transform Your Life And Save The World
Through The Dreamed Of Arrival Of The Rehabilitating Biological Explanation Of The Human Condition
This is a very short but powerful condensation by Jeremy Griffith of his definitive treatise of the human condition in his book FREEDOM.
The genesis of Transform Your Life And Save The World lay in Griffith’s address at the launch of FREEDOM at the Royal Geographical Society in London in June 2016. Beginning with very brief extracts from Tim Macartney-Snape’s Introduction and Sir Bob Geldof’s keynote address at the RGS, it goes on to summarise the content of FREEDOM in 3 powerful chapters: ‘The Dishonest Biology’, ‘The Truthful Biology’ and ‘The Resulting Transformation Of The Human Race’.
In fact, in just 82 pages of sensational world-shaking but at the same time spectacular world-saving TRUTH about human behaviour, Griffith delivers a presentation that is so profoundly liberating, relieving and transforming of your life that this little book may be all you need to read!
- View The Online Version (Standard webpages)
- Print a copy (Instructions to print and bind a copy)
Transform Your Life PDF
Choose your preferred paper size:
For more info see PDF Help and Troubleshooting
Choose your preferred eBook format:
Please Note: for all devices except Kindle Fire you will need to download the file to your desktop computer first and then transfer it to your device. (With Kindle Fire, you can download and open the file directly.)
Alternatively, you can download the Kindle file directly to your device from Amazon and it will intuitively know which device you’ve got and fit it accordingly, but Amazon may charge up to US$3 for the file:
but this does involve more steps
(there is no cost involved in either option)
- Download audio version
- Listen to the audio version here
- Purchase a hardcopy from Amazon
Help for beginners:
- The choice between A4 and US Letter relates to the paper size you use for printing.
- Once you have chosen A4 or US Letter, downloading the PDF file could take up to 30 seconds.
- To guarantee optimal layout and functionality we recommend you view the PDF using the current version of Adobe Reader.
- For more in-depth help, see PDF Help and Troubleshooting.
- For eBook help, see eBook Help and Troubleshooting.